ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) Development
Get the best ERP Development Service in Delhi and upgrade your business. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business the executives programming that enables an association to utilize an arrangement of incorporated applications to deal with the business. ERP programming incorporates all realities of activity, including advancement, assembling, deals and showcasing. This product fundamentally has different desegrated applications in it that deal with the whole work including the back-office business related to innovation, HR, the executives, administrations and substantially more.
Why ERP Software?
The main purpose of ERP Software is to increase efficiency, Streamline Process, and also other component which will provide other benefits through this ERP Software.
- Better Distribution Process Management + Supply Chain Management.
- Mobile-friendly solution and application.
- Faster, more accurate access to customers’ information.
- Keep data safe and Regulated with build-in protection.
Modules of An ERP System
All the below mentioned modules can be found in any ERP system:
Human Resource Module
- Human Resource module helps for HR team for efficient result for Human Resource Management.
- Inventory Management Module is benefit for tracking the stock of items.
Sales & Marketing Module
- Sales & Marketing Module provide processes like Sales queries and handling, drafting, accepting sales orders, Quotations.
- Purchase Module offers functionalities like supplier/vendor listing, sending quotation request to vendors, preparing purchase orders, tracking the purchase items, preparing GRNs(Good Receipt Notes) & updating stocks & various reports .
Finance & Accounting
- Keeps the track information of Whole inflow & outflow of money/capital is managed by finance module.
Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- CRM module track detailed information of the customer like communication history, calls, meetings, contract duration etc
- Production module is great help for, track daily production progress, production planning, and (Bill of material) preparation.
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SCM module manages information’s regarding manufacturer, Super Stockiest, Stockiest, distributors, retailers etc.
Technoraga is one of the reputed IT Solution Service providers in India provide all kind of solutions related to the technologies. We offer best ERP Development service in Delhi.